Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Daily Red

Photo Credits:
Picture Taken by BrighterNites

Our Daily Red.  Perfect for a Sunday.  I chose this wine cause the name was obviously a play off "Our Daily Bread", which seems somewhat sacrilegious which is perfect for me because I don't really believe in God or the church, or much of anything for that matter.  I wouldn't consider myself an atheist.  I just don't give a shit, simply put.

Our Daily Red is  2010 California Table Wine that claims to be organic. I've never heard of organic, vegan friendly wine, but if happen to care about that stuff, this is the wine for you.

It cost $5.99 a bottle and doesn't taste that bad.  More importantly, I caught a very nice buzz after the second glass.

Would I buy it again?  Only on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment